Akridge Chiropractic: A short drive from Papillion
The Akridge & Akridge Chiropractic office is just a few minutes down the road from Papillion on Highway 370 and 36th Street in Bellevue. Our patients from Papillion say it’s worth the drive to get the personalized treatment and attention they receive at our office.
Local tradition says that early French explorers named the nearby creek Papillion, the French word for “butterfly”, because many butterflies were found along its banks. The name carried over to the town.
Papillion‘s population is just under 20,000. In spite of its size, the city has been nationally recognized by a number of publications:
- 2013 by Bloomberg Business Week as the Best Place to Raise Kids in Nebraska.
- 2012 by Livability.com as #1 in their Top Small Towns in America.
- 2011 by CNN/Money Magazine as the 5th Best Place to Live (small community) in the United States.
- 2010 by BusinessWeek as the 2nd Most Affordable Place to Live in America.
- 2009 by CNN/Money Magazine as the 3rd Best Place to Live (small community) in the United States.
So if you’re heading home to Papillion from Offutt Air Force Base or you just want to improve your health and wellness, make the short tip to Akridge & Akridge Chiropractic. We look forward to seeing you!